Why your buyers prefer to use Authority sites
Great, so you have excellent products and content - now you need a targeted audience to share your information with!
If you were selling tractor tyres, you’d want to make sure you were positioning your valuable information about your tyres in a place where farmers go to learn about “what’s new" in farming, right? And as a farmer you want to go to an AUTHORITY SITE to discover the latest farming trends and products, right?
What is an authority site?
An authority site is a very high quality, go-to and trusted resource website which is respected by knowledgeable people in its industry. Authority sites publish trustworthy information and link to other trustworthy places on the web.
B2B customers and buyers trust authority sites to discover information and products for their industry and their business.
6 reasons why authority sites generate strong marketing results
- They are seen as a trusted resource hub.
- They have more keywords to target = more content = more traffic = more enquiries
- They are larger, more stable sites than the individual contributor sites - This is also favoured by search engines.
- Suppliers can focus their marketing efforts towards a targeted audience instead of diffusing their resources.
- Suppliers can take advantage of a large audience of people discovering all kinds of solutions.
- An active presence on an Authority site demonstrates a commitment to the industry, and establishes long-term credibility from buyers.
Why authority sites have a large audience
Authority sites are designed particularly around building a thriving audience.
They generate far more traffic than individual niche sites because they are easily able to target lots of related keywords with good search volume based on their specific topic.
Authority sites are rarely subject to the search engine algorithm changes, which means they keep consistent no matter what changes come though.
|Did you know that informed Australian industry professionals use our marketplaces to discover products and solutions just like yours? With a Storefront you get to publish content, showcase products, generate inbound leads, influence buyers with your articles and boost your SEO with content marketing.
Find out more: B2B Marketplaces.